An introduction to my lovely Online Zine With an Offline “Copy”:
There are few things you can expect from this Zine:
- Many personal remedies, in hopes you will find something right for you
- Weekly reminders that your language affects your mind,
- Journey through Minimalism as a YA,
- Exceedingly awful “Paint” depictions that will remind you why you are thankful for Photoshop.
What I hope you never see:
- “I cannot”
- Misspellings, and the lack of grammar.
- A reason to make you incredibly sad and feel like there is no hope.
APPLICABLE- IF YOU DON’T WANT ACCIDENTS: I do not have a medical license, and will have citations for all medical info I cross. Mark it with a ~